1. 4DN Steering committee meetings will take place on the third Tuesday of each month. The first one will be held on December 15 at 8:00-9:30 am PST/11:00-12:30 pm EST. An agenda for each call will be sent out prior to the meeting.
2. All voting members should plan to be present at every SC meeting; if they are not able to attend, they should let NIH staff know (Lisa Chadwick) and identify someone from their group who will take their place.
3. We request that groups ensure that a minimum of one senior investigator per grant is on each SC call. However, all 4DN network PIs/co-PIs/senior investigators are invited to participate in the 4DN SC meeting, and may do so as desired.
4. The call in/login information for the first steering committee meeting will be announced by December 9 via email.
5. More information are available at: http://www.4dnucl.org/steering-committee.html